This is a complement post from the original “Using Carrd.co and Gumroad for side hustles and making extra income”.
You don’t need to know code to build something online. For componetsui.com I used tools that required little to no coding experience to launch the project and stitched them together:
- Carrd. Building the landing page
- Gumroad. Payment processor
- Figma. For designing landing pages, icons, illustrations. Making design systems to keep the design consistent.
- Fathom Analytics. I didn't want to use google analytics since I hate those cookie banners and want to be conscious about people’s privacy so I decided to use Fathom. I also like to support indie makers as much as I can.
- ConvertKit. For building and email list and for sending updates on the project
- https://undraw.co : Open source illustrations for any idea. Here you can find awesome illustrations for your projects and features. You can also make small edits to the colors in the same website.
- https://www.openpeeps.com: Hand-Drawn Illustration Library. Here you can find illustrations to use for users, avatars, and more
- https://blush.design: Illustrations for Everyone. Create, mix, and customize illustrations made by artists around the world.
- https://material.io/resources/icons/ : Open Source Icons. Here you can find basic icons made by Google. You can also make small edits to the shape and tone in the same website.
- Remix Icon - Open source icon library : Remix Icon is a set of open-source neutral-style system symbols elaborately crafted for designers and developers
Components UI is a collection of pre-built components and templates designed for Carrd.co. If you want to receive updates on this project or get a free guide on How to Build Simple Pricing Tables in Carrd go to Components UI: Beautiful pre-built components & templates for Carrd.co