This is a complement post from the original “Using Carrd.co and Gumroad for side hustles and making extra income”.
You don’t need to know code to build something online. For componetsui.com I used tools that required little to no coding experience to launch the project and stitched them together:
- Carrd. Building the landing page
- Gumroad. Payment processor
- Figma. For designing landing pages, icons, illustrations. Making design systems to keep the design consistent.
- Fathom Analytics. I didn't want to use google analytics since I hate those cookie banners and want to be conscious about people’s privacy so I decided to use Fathom. I also like to support indie makers as much as I can.
- ConvertKit. For building and email list and for sending updates on the project
- Refactoring UI. A great place to learn design concepts
- unDraw. Open-source illustrations for any idea you can imagine and create. Great for landing pages and online products
- Open Peeps by Pablo Stanley. A hand-drawn illustration library for Avatars.
Components UI is a collection of pre-built components and templates designed for Carrd.co. If you want to receive updates on this project or get a free guide on How to Build Simple Pricing Tables in Carrd go to Components UI: Beautiful pre-built components & templates for Carrd.co